A strange smuggling ring is moving Crystals around The Battlerealm and has caught the attention of two members of Canada’s Alpha Flight, Guardian and Sasquatch! They set out to investigate this phenomenon, though unbeknownst to them, a mysterious benefactor is watching as they dig deeper into the unknown.
What are the intentions of this mysterious person and what do they plan to do with these Crystals? Join up with the team of Canadian Champions as they work together to unravel the mystery, and maybe find a house hippo or two along the way!
In his earlier days, James Hudson worked for Am-Can as a petrochemical engineer. When he discovered the company’s deep-seated corruption, Hudson left immediately, stealing his latest invention: a super-suit primed to search for underground oil deposits. Fleeing the consequences of his actions, Hudson became Guardian, the founding member of Canada’s elite team of superhumans known as the Alpha Flight, defenders of the True North!
Dr. Walter Langkowski was a professor of both physics and biophysics at McGill University. Trying to achieve a “Hulk-like” transformation similar to colleague Bruce Banner, Langkowski subjected himself to self-experimentation with gamma radiation. Unknowingly opening a doorway between our world and the “Realm of Great Beasts” Langkowski allowed a mystical beast named “Tanaraq” to invade his body, granting him the ability to transform into a super-strong, orange-haired beast that resembled the legendary Sasquatch!
Hulkbuster was built to beat the strongest Avenger, but any technology can always be improved. Hulkbuster is our latest Champion to get an update to better match them to the ever-evolving challenge of The Contest!
Take a trip with Guardian to uncover the secrets of the North, and track down the ever-elusive Sasquatch!
This series of 4 quests will be unlocked one at a time over the course of 4 weeks, and feature no Quest Completion or Exploration rewards, but have plenty of rewards strewn across the paths! So pick your best team of 3, and start exploring!
Enjoy the new format of Expeditions with reduced paths and a new limited-time CANADIAN difficulty, offering some serious challenges for serious rewards, including 6-Star Shards and Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragments!
This year, we’re spreading the Canuck love with a special 2 Week Calendar that awards Maple Syrup that you can use to heal your Champions, Poutine that you can use to revive your Champions, and even a 3-Star Guardian! Make sure you update before 5pm PT on June 30th to not miss out on any of the rewards!
Now it’s time to use that 3-Star Guardian for some special Canada Day Objectives! Summoners that are Summoners who are level 25 and above can defeat a certain Canadian Cryptid in Northern Expeditions to get resources such as 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards, Signature Stones, and Gold. Any Summoners who have become Uncollected (by completing Act 5 Chapter 2, and Level 40+) and above can utilize Guardian from the Canada Day Calendar to receive 6-Star Hero Crystal Shards and more, while those who have yet to become Uncollected can receive 4-Star Hero Crystal Shards, Maple Syrup, Poutine and more!
This new feature allows Alliance leadership to assign Alliance Members for all 3 Battlegroups in Alliance Quests and Alliance Wars! After being assigned to a Battlegroup, you will see your Battlegroup highlighted when you go to join an Alliance Quest or Alliance War. Don’t worry! You will still be able to choose a different Battlegroup if your Alliance needs it.
Summoners can now display their Top Champions for Alliance Quests and Alliance War Attack and Defense on the Profile for their Friends and Alliance Mates to see!
The completely revamped Fight menu makes it quicker and easier than ever to find the Quest, Arena, or Alliance Mode that you’re looking for!
– Crossbones: Fixed an issue where Critical Failures were not always being received against Domino.
– Daredevil (Classic): Fixed an animation issue with the Light 4 Attack that allowed Daredevil to immediately start a new Combo.
– Daredevil & Daredevil (Classic): Fixed issue where medium attack would whiff when punishing Iron Man’s heavy attack.
– Hulkbuster: Kit has been updated based on Beta feedback.
– Luke Cage: Fixed model distortion during Block animation.
– Mister Fantastic: Fixed Special animations to no longer cause distorted stretching.
– Red Guardian: Specified that Eastern Blocker Synergy for Rhino’s Slow does not affect opponents with natural Class advantage. Fixed issue where Special 2 would occasionally whiff on the first hit if the opponent was attacking.
– Wolverine (Weapon X): Fixed issue causing Top Champion Portrait to not appear.
– Fixed issue where Evade callout would not appear if a Special was used simultaneously.
– Fixed issue where Regen UI would appear even if affected by the Heal Prevention Buff Node.