v17.1 will be available on February 27th! Read on to learn about this exciting update!
X-Men: Savage Future
The Mutants of The Contest find their tentative peace shattered when an old foe begins to wreak havoc throughout the Battlerealm. As they try to control their beastial opponent, even greater dangers arrive to confront them, culminating in a warning from a distant future and decision that may drive a rift between the X-Men!
The experiments will continue! Not content with his first round of research, M.O.D.O.K. returns his Laboratory to the Battlerealm with changes in availability, rewards and difficulty! Do you have what it takes to face this challenge? PLAY NOW!
- Fixed an issue where receiving Help from your Alliance Mates could cause slowdowns in gameplay
- Fixed an issue where M.O.D.O.K. was able to trigger Parry when auto-blocking
- Fixed an issue where Scarlet Witch’s Power Steal would also steal power from herself
- Fixed an issue where Psylocke was triggering Willpower when striking an opponent with no power
- Fixed an issue with the Masochism Buff where Mordo was able to trigger his Astral Evade ability without being stunned
- Fixed an issue where Doctor Voodoo’s Power Burn was triggering Willpower when striking the opponent
- Fixed an issue where certain parts of the screen were blacked out on some Huawei Devices
- Fixed an issue where completing a fight with Morningstar’s Special 3 Attack would grant more Souls than intended
- Fixed an issue where Doctor Strange would gain Power when struck on a Power Gain node
- Added clarification to Willpower’s description
- Fixed a text issue in Mordo’s “When Stunned” ability description
- Added clarification to Red Hulk’s passive ability
- Doctor Octopus will no longer remove Resonate Debuffs on opponents with his heavy attack