V13.0 will be available on April 26th! Here’s what you need to know about our latest update…
The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero Quest, Rocket’s Scrapyard and Rocket’s Workshop release May 3!
New Quest: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero:
The Guardians of the Galaxy have been roped into salvaging Kang the Conqueror’s ravaged ship in order to repair a very important McGuffin. This mission won’t be a walk in the park though; the Guardians have been time-warped all the way back to the beginning of The Contest in the year 2014, and must fight their way back to the present, all while dealing with interruptions from their “friends” Yondu and Nebula! Prepare for some classic Contest nostalgia in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Zero!
Rocket’s Scrapyard & Workshop
Rocket Raccoon is hunting for Scrap all across the Battlerealm, and he needs your help! Collect Scrap in Rocket’s all new Scrapyard Quests, and spend it in Rocket’s Workshop! Rocket’s Workshop features prized items for the taking, but only for those who can collect enough Scrap to trade in at Rocket’s new Scrap powered Gates. Make sure to spend your Scrap, as it won’t be useful once Rocket packs up his Workshop!
Season 4 of Alliance Quests improves the mode for players of all experience levels. Maps are refreshed with weekly variations to keep Alliances on their toes and the challenges fresh!
- Adjusted layout complexity on Maps 1, 4, & 5 to provide a smoother ramp up in difficulty across all of our maps
- Map 1 is now a proper training map for alliances new to Alliance Quests and requires 3 players to master.
- Map 4 now requires 7 players to master.
- Map 5 requires 8 players to master across all 3 zones.
- Mini-Boss encounters on Maps 2, 3, 4, and 5 will vary every week to keep Alliances on their toes and the challenges fresh.
Conquer Dormammu and collect the rewards!
- Dormammu replaces Kang the Conqueror as the Alliance Quest boss for Season 4
- Players receive a new set of Conqueror Rewards for overcoming the boss in each map.
- Like Completion and Mastery rewards, Conqueror Rewards are awarded per-Battle Group. The entire alliance receives a set of Conqueror Rewards for each Battle Group that defeats Dormammu on the map.
Earn Glory and Redeem for Rare Prizes!
- Players will earn bigger and better prizes under the improved bracketing system.
- Reaching the top milestone and rank rewards will earn players Glory, a new currency that can be redeemed for Tier 4 Catalysts and other rare items.
No Hero Limitations on Maps 1 & 2
- Play Alliance Quests and single player content with the same team of heroes. Maps 1 & 2 no longer lock Champions into Alliance Quests, so you can continue to use those Champions in other modes for the duration of the Alliance Quest.
For more details on Alliance Quests, head to our blog.
- Shock type will just be a damage over time effect just like Bleed but will be categorized as “Energy” damage.
New Language Added: